28 Ekim 2012 Pazar

A Company Through Homework

  My father, who I know as a person that has lots of stuffs that he keeps through his childhood and some part of his life with the thought of keeping memories, gave me the inspiration for this holiday homework when I had chosen some images that I liked and can use for the homework. Why this gave me the inspiration? Well, besides my fathers attitude there are lots of people who keeps unnecessary objects which are out of use with the thought of to be used one day or just can't get rid of them because  they don't think that when they will be thrown, nothing priceless or beneficial will happen that it will worth for throwing. These type of people came to my mind when I found these images while I was searching for different images that I can use through my homework process.















So, my company is the one that these kind of people are searching for. We take the stuffs, objects that you cannot get rid of because of your separate several reasons of your own, that I mentioned, and erase all of them from your mind. Because we use them wherever they can fit perfectly and find their own nature(!) than before, just like the comb with the fish and the plastic duck toys found their own place. Or use them as objects that are definitely useful(!) for different things, like how teeth create a great combination with the shoe, fills its underneath and the curler for the squirrel in order to make its tail curl. 
We want you to not think about the rest after giving your stuff to us in order to make them useful or suitable than they were on the shelf they were sitting with dust on them. We use them in a way that we look from a different opinion, where nobody sees the way we do.



Here is the LOGO process! Company's aim is quite similar to recycling, but making them work in a different way. So when I was thinking about the logo, I thought about the symbol of recycling. Afterwards, the sentence -looking from different point of view- and -seeing things differently from others- made me think of our organ, eye. So, I combined them and made my logo for the company. Like recycling the stuff from a point of view that nobody else can imagine, think and see.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder