24 Kasım 2012 Cumartesi

My logo

 I couldn't post before the logo I have designed for the tourism agency Giderayak. So here is the process,


My idea of a parachute came up from when I thought of vacations and how people have fun by the activities they do. Sailing, bungee jumping, fishing, rafting, etc. Parasailing came to my mind and decided to use its parachute as a logo.


There were too many thin stripes under the parachute that could be unrecognisable when I made it smaller (when I put the logo in a business card). So, I tried to make the parachute as simple as I can and make a minimal representation of it; also with an artistic usage of curves for the parachute. Furthermore, I decided to take the 'i' 's dot away from its line, like the dot is doing parasailing and leaving.



And this is the last decision. As font, I decided to use Comfortaa. 

 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder